OMG - you have to try this Rawsome Treat!!
Our friends at Rawsome Healthy Treats have shared one of their fabulous protein ball recipes - if you have ever tried them - they are filling and fabulous! Head to the kitchen pronto and put on your masterchef and get to work...
1. 60g Raw Almonds
2. 60g Raw Cashews
3. 60g Raw Sunflower Seeds
4. 1/4 cup raw cacao
5. 1 scoop protein
6. 2 tbsp natural maple syrup
7. 2 tbsp coconut oil
8. 1tbsp nut butter (blend a selection of your fav. nuts or you can use normal peanut butter)
9. 100g Raw Pitted Dates
10. 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (or turn your favourite nuts into meal and use that)
1. Add items 1-9 to a food processor and mix until the mixture is moist and holds together when you squeeze it between your hands.
2. Roll mixture into desired sizes (30-40g is ideal)
3. Place item 10 onto a tray and roll the protein balls around to completely coat them
4. Place protein balls in the fridge to set and eat, or in the freezer for longer term keeping.